Living with someone with OCD can be immensely stressful. Living with OCD can also be exhausting so what can you do? First step could be:
1. Get informed - find out a much as you can from a registered mental health professional such as a counsellor or psychotherapist, reputable websites and charities like OCD-UK.
2. Get help - consult your professional!
3. Get support - share with those you trust and will understand.
4. Get involved - understand how treatments work.
5. Be honest - talking to a third party can be helpful as they are not personally involved.